MPMileCharter for MapPoint Features...
MPMileCharter takes the pain out of calculating large numbers of route distances and travel times in Microsoft® MapPoint®. MPMileCharter calculates routes between two groups of pushpins — e.g. between your customers and your sales offices. Benefits also include the ability to find the closest destinations amongst these routes.
- Route distances, travel times, and estimated costs can be calculated at the same time.
- Ability to calculate triangular atlas-style tables between all locations within one group.
- Sophisticated route cost calculations using route tables, in addition to MapPoint's own basic cost estimates.
- All of MapPoint's route finding options are supported, including route types and rest stops.
- Ability to limit (and sort) the output to the closest destinations only (Professional License only).
- Triangular and square mileage charts to match your required style.
- Ability to output accurate location coordinates at the same time as the mileage table.
- Ability to stop and restart long processing jobs. (Professional License only)
- Ability to create a Microsoft® Excel® workbook with the results (Excel 2003 or later required).
- Supported output files include industry-standard comma (CSV) and tab separated text file formats.
- Support for Excel 2007's extra-large spreadsheets.
- Supports all geographic editions of Microsoft MapPoint from 2006 onwards.
- Supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, and 8.
The MPMileCharter Versions page summarizes the differences between the Basic and Professional licenses.
MPMileCharter also has a simple, easy-to-use interface allowing easy selection of start and finish locations, as well as formatting and other options. See our Guided Tour to see how it works. If you are new to Microsoft MapPoint, then try our Walkthrough for Microsoft MapPoint Beginners page. This gives step-by-step instructions for starting Microsoft MapPoint, adding locations, and then running MPMileCharter.
Requirements: In addition to Microsoft MapPoint (2006 or later), MPMileCharter requires the Microsoft .NET Framework v4.0. The .NET Framework is available as a standard Windows Update, and as a free download from the Microsoft website.
Click here for a free 14 day trial of MPMileCharter for MapPoint. The trial version must be registered if you wish to use it beyond the 14 day trial period. MPMileCharter licenses can be purchased from our purchase page, with prices starting at US$60 for the basic license. Other purchase options (including CD-ROM) are also available.
MileCharter for Maptitude
Considering Microsoft have announced the end of their MapPoint product line, we are recommending that our customers move to Caliper's Maptitude product.