MileCharter for Maptitude Features...
MileCharter takes the pain out of calculating large numbers of route distances and travel times in Caliper® Maptitude®. MileCharter calculates routes between two groups of data points — e.g. between your customers and your sales offices. Benefits also include the ability to find the closest destinations amongst these routes.
- Route distances, travel times, and estimated costs can be calculated at the same time.
- Ability to calculate triangular atlas-style tables between all locations within one group.
- Sophisticated route cost calculations using rate tables or according to road type.
- All of Maptitude's route finding options are supported, including route types and road types.
- Ability to set road specs according to the road type.
- Supports user layers and Maptitude layers.
- Ability to limit (and sort) the output to the closest destinations only (Professional License only).
- Triangular and square mileage charts to match your required style.
- Ability to output accurate location coordinates at the same time as the mileage table.
- Ability to stop and restart long processing jobs. (Professional License only)
- Ability to load/save road speed and cost profiles, so they can be shared between projects and colleagues.
- Ability to create a Microsoft® Excel® workbook with the results (Excel 2003 or later required).
- Supported output files include industry-standard comma (CSV) and tab separated text file formats.
- Support for Excel 2007's extra-large spreadsheets.
- Supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 & 10.
- Supports all versions of Maptitude 2014 Build 2835 and later. (64 bit recommended)
The MPMileCharter Versions page summarizes the differences between the Basic and Professional licenses.
See our Guided Tour to see how it works. If you are new to Caliper Maptitude, then try our Walkthrough for Maptitude Beginners page or our How-To Guide for Maptitude. The Walkthrough gives step-by-step instructions for running MileCharter for Maptitude.
Requirements: In addition to Caliper Maptitude (2014 Build 2835 or later), MileCharter requires the Microsoft .NET Framework v4.0. The .NET Framework is available as a standard Windows Update, and as a free download from the Microsoft website. The 64 bit version of Maptitude is recommended for batch route calculations.
Click here for a free 14 day trial of MileCharter. The trial version must be registered if you wish to use it beyond the 14 day trial period. MileCharter licenses can be purchased from our purchase page, with prices starting at US$75 for the basic license. Other purchase options (including CD-ROM) are also available.