Easily compute mileage charts and tables with Microsoft MapPoint...
Find the distances between lots of locations in minutes instead of hours!
Calculate route costs for hundreds of customers!
If you are already using Microsoft® MapPoint®, you know how much trouble it is to calculate various distances and travel times to reach your customers in time. Use MPMileCharter to take the pain out of these calculations. Process hundreds of source and destination locations accurately in minutes with a few mouse clicks.
MPMileCharter is an add-in for Microsoft MapPoint that calculates mileage tables and charts and puts the results directly into a spreadsheet or a text file. MPMileCharter will also compute travel times and estimate costs. It supports all of Microsoft MapPoint's routing options, as well as all geographic editions of Microsoft MapPoint 2006-2013.
- Ability to calculate route distances, travel times, and estimated costs all at the same time.
- Easily calculate atlas-style tables between all locations within one group.
- Calculate tables with different source and destination location groups.
- Calculate distances and costs for each of your depots to serve each of your customers.
- Supports sophisticated and flexible route cost calculations using rate tables.
- Different per-mile rates can be applied to different distance ranges.
- Find the shortest routes or the fastest routes.
- Find "closest locations" only
- Match customers to your closest sales offices
- Triangular and square mileage charts to match your required style.
- Ability to output accurate location coordinates at the same time as the mileage table.
- Travel times can include or exclude rest stops and overnight stays.
- Ability to write to industry-standard comma (CSV) and tab separated text file formats
- Support for Excel 2007's extra-large spreadsheets.
- Support for all of MapPoint's routing options and parameters.
MPMileCharter also has a simple, easy-to-use interface allowing easy selection of start and finish locations, as well as formatting and other options. See our Guided Tour to see how it works. If you are new to Microsoft MapPoint, then try our Walkthrough for Microsoft MapPoint Beginners page. This gives step-by-step instructions for starting Microsoft MapPoint, adding locations, and then running MPMileCharter.
Requirements: You must have Microsoft MapPoint (2006 or later) installed, and the Microsoft .NET Framework v4.0. The .NET Framework is available as a standard Windows Update, and as a free download from the Microsoft website. The Excel export option also requires Microsoft Excel (2003 or later) to be installed. MPMileCharter runs with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8.
MPMileCharter v3.4 has two levels of licensing: Basic and Professional. The Professional license adds a number of features including the ability to find and sort only the closest destinations, and to pause/restart processing. The MPMileCharter Versions page summarizes the differences between the two licenses.
Click here for a free 14 day trial of MPMileCharter. The trial version must be registered if you wish to use it beyond the 14 day trial period. MPMileCharter licenses can be purchased from our purchase page, with prices starting at US$60 for the basic license. Other purchase options (including CD-ROM) are also available.